After an incredible summer of Berlin Sunday brünching in magical locations off the beaten track from the Rhodope Mountains to Portland and back to Berlin we had the honour to host our last brünch extravaganza in collaboration with one of Berlin’s most loved craft beer breweries.
On 03rd of October, am Tag der Deutschen Einheit, we brünched it up in collaboration with our amazing friends and partners in crime BRLO at their Brwhouse, tucked in a striking container labyrinth in the heart of Gleisdreieck overlooking the park.
* Bank Holiday Brünching, Boozy Cocktails, Tunes & Craft Beers*
A whole afternoon of bank holiday brünching, mouthwatering BRLO cocktails and tasty craft beers over funky tunes from the amazing Adam Purnell who is going to spin the decks! We can’t wait
On the Menu
- Home-made Coconut & Almond Granola with Vanilla Quark
- Generous sharing platter filled with homemade Fleischsalat and artisan cheeses
- Topless Eggs with remoulade
- Home-made Jams, Nut Butters & BRLO butter whip
- Freshly made signature brünch Buckwheat waffles with sweet BRLO Porter drizzle
- Unlimited artisan Sourdough
and Dark German Rye from Albatross Bakery
- Bottomless filter coffee
All washed down with tasty cocktails by the BRLO team or opt for the BRLO beer tasting of five craft beer sliders that paired our brünch beautifully.
Thank you so much for coming and making this another beautiful brünch to remember xx
Thursday, 3 October 2019
11:30am until 3:30pm.
Schöneberger Str. 16
(Booze not included)