After an incredible summer of Berlin Sunday brünching in magical locations off the beaten track from the Rhodope Mountains to Portland and back to Berlin we are very excited to host our next brünch extravaganza in collaboration with one of Berlin’s most loved craft beer breweries.
Join us on 03rd of October, am Tag der Deutschen Einheit, for a Berlin brünch feast to remember in collaboration withour amazing friendsBRLO at their Brwhouse, tucked in a striking container labyrinth in the heart of Gleisdreieck overlooking the park.
* Bank Holiday Brünching, Boozy Cocktails, Tunes & Craft Beers*
A whole afternoon of bank holiday brünching, mouthwatering BRLO cocktails and tasty craft beers over funky tunes from the amazing Adam Purnell who is going to spin the decks! We can’t wait
On the Menu
- Home-made Coconut & Almond Granola with Vanilla Quark
- Generous sharing platter filled with homemade Fleischsalat and artisan cheeses
- Topless Eggs with remoulade
- Home-made Jams, Nut Butters & BRLO butter whip
- Freshly made signature brünch Buckwheat waffles with sweet BRLO Porter drizzle
- Unlimited artisan Sourdough
and Dark German Rye from Albatross Bakery
- Bottomless filter coffee
All washed down with tasty cocktails by the BRLO team or opt for the BRLO beer tasting of five craft beer sliders that will pair our brünch beautifully.
Thursday, bank holiday
3 October 2019
11:30am until 3:30pm.
Please arrive on time!
Schöneberger Str. 16
(Booze not included)